Skip to main content

YOU





I met someone in my dreams once.
I knew I fell in love with him 
and he was never ever going to fall for me. 






Cut to reality ...
I saw the same man standing at a distance,
he held love and care, 
unfortunately some pain too...

I just saw him and I already knew I was in love with him,
even before I met him.





He crept on me slowly and steadily...
noticing and ignoring, 
I came close,
realising his love took me over...

I don't want to be sad anymore, 
but without him, sadness engulfs me.

He teaches me to close my eyes and 
find him next to me.

only if he knew, I never want him with my eyes closed,
I want him in my arms instead with my eyes wide open...

Comments

  1. The expression is so sweet it makes the heart flutter for no reason :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your appreciation!! <3

      Delete
  2. Its like you have described exactly a heart .... I am very impressed with this skill of yours... I just want to say that I liked it and would love to write more of you...♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much for such kind words!! It means a lot <3

      Delete
  3. She literally inks her heart ♥️ beautiful 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for your appreciation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pairs of hearts who meet just once...

Some spent their life together, oh so brief, and no chance of love they ever did receive. But there are pairs of hearts who meet just once,  a tender kiss and feels as if no time had passed since. One look, one touch, and it's already done, a deep connection that will never be undone. Love that's pure and real, no need to pretend, no words to say,  they know each others heart and need. And when the time for them to part's arrived, no distance great enough, emotions still thrive. For with such an emotion so strong and divine,  nothing could ever tear them from its binds.

Why do I miss You?

  My longing for someone dear, this sadness, I cannot bear... My heart, it worries and fears! Why do I miss you? When you're so near? I can close my eyes and clearly see,  all that I have and will never be.